2/18/09

WebMD aka Madison

I know I have been slacking on the posting front, school is taking over my life, i haven't even gone out all week! and i resorted to asking my mom for money... which worked but ended up in a loooooooong bitching session about how she has 3 kids who all want money and blah.

Anyway, my friends madison and rachel came up with their own way to stop stressing, which ment stop going to class, here is their idea:




Dear Professor,

I have just been diagnosed by a friend to have meningitis, and I am frightened for my life. therefor i will not be attending class, as I would hate to impose my illness on the rest of the class. Attached you will find the WebMD link for further information.

Through my deadly disease I have found a new perspective on life, and have decided to live it to the fullest. Therefore I may not be in class for some time.

Pray for me.

Colleen Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment