7/7/09

Its been awhile

I havn't posted a blog in... well months, and although i do not feel the need to bring you up to speed w/ all the details of my sweet life, ill give some info that has changed since April. So marine guy is coming back from bootcamp this weekend! so the whole time he was gone, got a few letters wrote a few letters, looking forward to seeing him.

Early May I started dating Joe (sorry couldn't come up w/ a sweet nickname that would suffice for how amazing you are, I did toy w/ Golfing Sex God tho). The same Joe from the post from the past about how he is the nicest guy i know, and its still true. I hope hes reading this and getting all embarrassed right now.

So Joe and I have been hanging out having a blast for the last few months, especially since my roommates embarked on a month plus long road trip and left me w/ the house, alone. They just got back yesterday. But like I said ive been busy, going to Phillies games, cooking, chillin at the rooftop pool I lifeguard at in Rittenhouse, going to the aquarium, going to shows, watching lots of its always sunny, fishing and other stuff w/ Joe.

Its been some of the most fun few months of my life, which is uncanny considering I am at a complete loss at what to do w/ my life now that I have graduated college. I am interning at a CC ad agency doing art and I love it but I just wish I knew I would have a steady income some time soon. Im not getting into my career woes now. I am very happy not being tied down to a job right now and just kinda winging it and just getting by for the summer. Even tho I'm a little jealous of my friends w/ jobs, ie Shane, my only friend w/ a job.

Heres a little pic of us at the Phillies game. Were so fucking cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment