7/7/09

This 4th of July Weekend



This past weekend was 4th of July and since Joe has moved back in w/ his parents in Allentown I went to visit. First off, I really really really like Allentown, and no one seems to feel the same way, except maybe Joe. Second, I always have a great time when I'm there... which was only twice, but that's twice as many more times as I have had fun in Penn state. So I drove up Thursday, that night Joe made a banging dinner bc hes amazing, and then he took me to a drive in movie! like a real legit drive in movie. it was so sweet. Friday we met up w/ a bunch of his friends and went tubing down a river. I'm not going to lie i was not down at all til I started down the river and it was awesome, the girls I met were so chill and we just drank and floated down a river. it was fun as shit. That night we went to an Iron Pigs baseball game where Joe's friend had front row tickets right behind the 1st baseman!!! The tickets got us up to this private bar too above home plate and we got to watch the game and the Phillies beat the shit out of the mets too. After the game we saw fireworks over the field and went to some bar called the log cabin to meet up w/ some of his friends from before. This bar had stuffed animal heads all over the bar, enough to fill a forest, and some of the dead animals were eating other dead animals, it was sick, but fun. Sat we drove down to the shore and chilled and drank on the beach before we went to see Moe. we danced and drank and it was awesome and inbetween sets we saw the sickest fireworks show on the beach. Sunday we were tierd as shit and just watch the Phillies game at home. Then we went mini golfing, I got a hole in one!, but Joe still beat me by 1 stroke. We went to an old ass theater in Allentown after that to see Away We Go, it was a great movie w/ a great soundtrack. I stayed over that night, had breakfast w/ him on Monday and then left early in the afternoon. It was one of the best weekends we had together, I sound like a loser, but i dont really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment