7/8/09

Sun dresses in the City



I like to look nice when I go to work, who doesnt? Summer is the easiest season for me to dress up because a nice summer dress takes .5 seconds to put on and your ready to go, needless to say I wear them as often as possible. But its becoming increasingly distracting to every homeless man/ construction worker/ male passerby on the streets of CC philadelphia. Seriously, you would think they never seen a women show a little leg. I dont want to complain about the undeserved attention I receive every morning, but its not only embarrassing to me and everyone around me hearing their cat calls, but its nerve racking to think what they could do to me if they got close enough. I could easily be taken over by these disgusting men and I do not want to intrude on any of their fantasies, which is almost just as disturbing. So, Market/ Broad St workers/residence of the streets, I am not getting dressed up for your own little runway show, I simply want to look presentable and comfortable at work, so leave me the fuck alone.

Or ill just turn up my ipod and tune them out...

No comments:

Post a Comment