7/7/09

Agency Life


Like I said im interning in the creative dept at an ad agency in center city doing graphic design. So today was my first day back after a week away (my pop-pop died early last week and then it was the holiday weekend) so I figured I would have shit ton of work to do, wrong. Worked on a B Bank campaign all day, which could have taken me about an hour to do probably, and now it is 5:09 pm and I am stuck here waiting for projects to mount before I go home... so now I will probably miss my train. This is agency life.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl, at least u have a post at an agency, whatever the work involves. get that $$ and your foot in the door ... eventually u will have interesting work too. gotta start at the bottom!

    ps - are u still in manayunk? i just moved in with britt last month.

    ReplyDelete